When will Tumblers be in stock?
We try to replenish our tumbler inventory about every 7-10 days. That could be a variety of different shapes and sizes, but new inventory is coming quite often.
When will I know items are in stock?
There are a few things you can do to make sure you are the first to know when something will be back in stock!
- Make sure to subscribe to our mailing list found at bottom of our website
- Join Our Facebook group “MakerFlo Crafts”
- Go to the products you are interested in and sign up for “Email when Available” so you are notified when we add your product back in stock.
What do I do if my tracking says delivered but I did not receive the product?
- Check with neighbors if it was mis-delivered to their house.
- DO NOT FILE A LOST CLAIM. You should first call Fedex/UPS and set up a trace so they can try to find it and deliver it to you.
- Once the trace comes back negative, contact us at email@example.com so we can file a lost claim.
Whom do I contact if I am missing products?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with pictures of what you received and the box it came in. Make sure to include your order number in the email as well.
Are there any coupons available?
We do not do coupons. We do our best to offer everyday affordable prices. The only way to get discounted pricing is if you order certain products by the case or if we have DESTASH deals, both of which are on our website.
How long does it take to get my tumblers?
Please allow 1-3 business days for your order to get packaged and shipped out of our warehouse. We do our best to ship orders out ASAP! Packages ship from Arizona and you can choose FedEx or UPS. So normally, you should receive the package within about 6-7 business days. However, if we do a big re-stock, sometimes those processing times get delayed by 2-3 business days.
COVID ISSUES: Please keep in mind that we are still experiencing delays in shipping from COVID. We are also trying to limit the amount of team members in our warehouse, which may cause processing delays as well. Arizona cases are skyrocketing, and we are taking every precaution possible to keep everyone safe.
Please feel free to reach out to us any time by filling out the form below! We will do our best to get back to you within 24 business hours. If you need immediate assistance you may call John at (602)349-6778