Supplies Makerflo Sublimation Paper
- Order By Pack of 100 sheets, Case of 600 Sheets, or Case of 1000 Sheets
- 3 Different Sizes of Makerflo Sublimation Paper:
- 8.5" x 11" (100 sheets per pack, 1000 sheets per case)
- 8.5" x 14" (100 sheets per pack, 1000 sheets per case)
- 13" x 19" (100 sheets per pack, 600 sheets per case)
- 120GSM, 100 Sheets Per Pack
- Smooth, Lay-Flat Instant Dry, Brilliant Color Performance
- No Cracking, Fading, or Wrinkling
- High Transfer and Precision Rate
- Designed For Light Color Hard and Soft Substrates
- Very Easy To Use And Easy To Distinguish Printable Side
- Must Use Sublimation Ink and Printer
- Only Suitable For Substrates That Are Coated For Sublimation
Recommended Paper Size: Legal
GUIDE: SUBLIMATE A 20OZ SKINNY GETTING STARTED WITH SUBLIMATION SUBLIMATION FAQ'S
Continental USA (Contiguous 48)
• $10 when spending $0-$49.99
• $15 when spending $50-$124.99
• Free when spending $125+
Alaska, Hawaii, Territories & Military
Price will be calculated at checkout based on your location.
Shipping & duty will be calculated at checkout based on your location. Recipient is responsible for any potential customs clearance and charges.
Free! We are located at 6100 W Gila Springs Place Suite 13 Chandler, AZ 85226, Open hours are M-F 10AM-4PM. Customers will receive an email once the order is ready for pickup.
Orders are shipped within 2-3 business days from purchase. Orders placed on the weekend or holidays will start processing on the following business day.
Example - An order placed on Saturday will start processing Monday and will leave our warehouse by Wednesday. We do our best to get orders out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Rush Processing $10
We offer a rush processing option at checkout for $10. With this option, your package will receive priority and ship out of our warehouse within 24 business hours. This service does not include expedited shipping.
Track Your Shipment
A shipment confirmation with tracking information will be sent to your email once the package has been scanned in by the carrier. Oftentimes the packages are scanned late at night.
Note: Processing times may increase during peak seasons.