***THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED INTERNATIONALLY. PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR SHIPPING ADDRESS BEFORE PURCHASING THIS ITEM. ANY INTERNATIONAL ORDERS CONTAINING THIS ITEM ARE SUBJECT TO BE CANCELLED AND REFUNDED***
Click HERE to download the Safety Data Sheet Part A Part B
- 16oz Kit = 8oz A + 8oz B
- 0.5 Gallon Kit = 32oz A + 32oz B
- 1 Gallon Kit = 0.5 gal. A + 0.5 gal. B
- 2 Gallon Kit = 1 gal. A + 1 gal. B
- Ideal Curing Temp: 65-80 F
- Mixing Time: Approximately 3-4 minutes
- Working Time: 15 minutes
- Dry-to-touch: 2.5-4 hours
- Full Cure: 24 hrs
- Heat Tolerance: 500 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum recommended coating thickness: 1/8”
- Maximum recommended casting thickness: ½” – even ¾” as long as total mass of pour is small
- Shore D Hardness: 80D
First things first! ALWAYS observe these basic safety requirements.
- We advise using a Respirator to protect your lungs.
- Craft in a well ventilated room to protect yourself and others
- Use gloves! It is important to not expose yourself or your lungs to the epoxy.
- Use Safety Eye Goggles, it is important to keep your eyes and face protected from the epoxy.
(Constant exposure can cause reactions to your skin or may make you allergic to the epoxy)
FDA Food Safe Rating
- The Flopoxy product combination was tested by an independent laboratory and was found to comply with 21 CFR 175.300 (as published in the Code of Federal Regulations) for resinous and polymeric coatings that may be safely used as the food-contact surface of articles intended for use in producing, manufacturing, packing, processing, preparing, treating, packaging, transporting, or holding food when accurately measured, thoroughly mixed, and fully cured.
- Prior to using accurately measured, thoroughly mixed, and fully cured epoxy-coated objects for food applications, thoroughly wash the surface with a water and dishwashing detergent solution, rinse, and allow to dry.
Q- Will this be self leveling and self healing?
A- Yes, this is both self leveling and self healing
Q- Is it UV resistant?
A- Yes, it has stabilizers/ inhibitors for UV
Q- Does this product have a strong smell?
A- It has very minimal to no smell once it's mixed, applied and cured.
Q- Can it be used as a top coat?
Q- Does this need heat to cure?
A- Heat is not necessary to cure
Q- Is this good for light colored cups?
Q- What temp should my work space (room) be while epoxying?
A- Between 65-80 degrees Fahrenheit
Please see our Returns policy here.
Continental USA (Contiguous 48)
• $6.95 when spending $0-$9.99
• $10 when spending $10-$49.99
• $15 when spending $50-$124.99
• Free when spending $125+
• Expedited Shipping Options Available At Checkout
Alaska, Hawaii, Territories & Military
Price will be calculated at checkout based on your location. These orders are typically only shipped via USPS Priority.
Shipping & duty will be calculated at checkout based on your location. Recipient is responsible for any potential customs clearance and charges.
Track Your Shipment
A shipment confirmation with tracking information will be sent to your email once the package has been scanned in by the carrier. Oftentimes the packages are scanned late at night.
Free! We are located at 6100 W Gila Springs Place Suite 13 Chandler, AZ 85226, Open hours are M-F 10AM-4PM. Customers will receive an email once the order is ready for pickup.
Orders are shipped within 2-3 business days from purchase. Orders placed on the weekend or holidays will start processing on the following business day.
Example - An order placed on Saturday will start processing Monday and will leave our warehouse by Wednesday. We do our best to get orders out as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Rush Processing $10
We offer a rush processing option at checkout for $10. With this option, your package will receive priority and ship out of our warehouse within 24 business hours. This service does not include expedited shipping.
Processing times may increase during peak seasons.